Manzoni Cabinet Hardware
We now present to you 'Manzoni', a new line of innovative cabinet hardware. The standard Ashely Norton designs have been created with Italian elegance and flair, to make a distinctive statement. And, of course, their renowned manufacturing expertise allows them to create a product which is both pleasing to the eye as well as comfortable to touch.
Every aspect of each item has been carefully considered. Starting from the aesthetics of the design, to the quality of the finishing and the ergonomics of the operation, their designers have taken care with every detail.
Choose from one of the most unique collection of designer-inspired contemporary pieces, or an elegant reproduction of a period piece. With Manzoni, the choices are endless.
They pride themselves on the technical aspects of their product:
- Solid Bronze products are cast from the finest art grade bronze, assuring a naturally flowing texture
- Solid Brass products are produced using the hot forging method, allowing for crisp, sharp lines and exceptional finishing quality
- Their products utilize European engineering and design, with spring assisted levers to eliminate lever sag
- European made, short-throw (28 degree) latch which minimizes effort to open the door
- ANSI Grade 1 certified, US made entry mortise locks, exceeding 5 million cycles
- Stainless steel components used wherever possible to increase durability and resist corrosion
The durability of their products, their elegant and unique designs, and their best-in-class value proposition are amongst the many reasons why their products are selected again and again by design professionals in the high-end residential and hospitality industries. As a testimonial to the versatility and quality of their products, consider the following list of projects enjoying Ashley Norton products: Wynn Las Vegas, Wynn Macau, Treasure Island, The Bellagio, Beau-Rivage and The Ritz-Carlton (Naples).
Manzoni Cabinet Hardware at Superior Moulding Inc.
For more information about the Manzoni Cabinet Hardware range of products, design choices, and product selection, please contact us today. We’d be happy to help answer any questions that you might have.