Fiberglass doors are becoming not only fashionable, but extremely popular among construction industry professionals and designers for their durability and style options. If you’re thinking of upgrading your entry doors, you’ll find a lot of design choices, including excellent authentic replacement designs. The best way to find the perfect fiberglass doors for you is by exploring the full range of specialty fiberglass door manufacturers.
ThermaTru Fiberglass Entry Doors overview
The ThermaTru Fiberglass Entry Doors range of products includes 10 different product series, ranging from traditional classic American home door designs to the latest modern trends.
The ThermaTru Fiberglass Entry Doors product range features:
- Classic wood grain detailing, authentically reproducing the texture and colors of natural wood.
- A “design your own door” option, including choosing glass inserts, sidelights or transom Glass options.
- A very broad range of glass inserts, including a large number of ornamental styles. (Please note – Glass options vary, depending on the product series.)
- A large number of door designs, including solid wood, panelled doors, full scale entrance doors, and many more options.
- Fire rated doors.
- Multiple color options, including stains and paint selections.
- Moulded door designs, exactly the same as traditional timber door mouldings.
The ThermaTru Fiberglass Entry Doors represents a truly extensive product range, with a lot of optional design flourishes and customizable features. If you’re looking for a particular style of door, you’ll almost certainly find several suitable options in this range.
It should also be noted that fiberglass doors deliver real added value for consumers, including durability, weatherproofing, and longevity. Fiberglass doors are available for every home design style, from the traditional family home to the ultramodern mansion.
ThermaTru Fiberglass Entry Doors at Superior Moulding Inc.
If you would like to find out more about our ThermaTru Fiberglass Entry Doors range of products, custom options, or would like some help with design choices, please contact us. Our experts will be happy to assist you and provide all the information you need.